iTac IT04 with Quad Amplifier
Glue Detection Sensor
The iTac iT04 sensor is a highly advanced glue detector capable of detecting for glue absence, presence, placement and volume at line speeds in excess of 650 m/min (2,150 ft/min).
Used in conjunction with our MAQ+ or Array line of controllers, this scanner exceeds the proven UV method of detection. A bright light spot, small profile and remote amplifier make the iT04 sensor extremely versatile.
Whether you are scanning for pot or extrusion applications, our iTac line of interchangeable optical heads gives you the flexibility needed for scanning any type of glue pattern.
- High speed detection – 1 mm (.040 in) @ 650 m/min (2,150 ft/min)
- Volume detection
- Short and long focal distances
- Bright visible light spot
- Remote amplifier
- Light meter indicator for signal strength and sensitivity adjustment
- Compatible with all Leary controllers
- Remote teach and fine-tune adjust sensors through Monet interface
Glue detection capabilities are drastically improved with Monet software technology. Minimize glue usage and ensure against unnecessary squeeze out with the only volume detection solution available.
Fine-tune adjust the sensitivity of glue detection sensors through the Monet screen to avoid crossing safety light curtains which contribute to a plant’s overall efficiency.