Current Opportunities with W. H. Leary
W. H. Leary Company is a family-owned company that has built it’s reputation in the paperboard packing market by serving their customer with unique, patented technologies and exemplary support for the past 95 years. The dependability our customers have on us is directly linked to the culture we strive to create on our teams.
W. H. Leary strives to create a culture of individuals that values expanding their own knowledge and contribution to develop new and innovative ways to serve the growing needs of the packaging market. This method of acquiring talent is why our current team boasts over 500 collective years making Leary Company a place so many individuals choose to grow and maintain their careers at.
Join Our Team
W. H. Leary is continuously looking for individuals to join our team. If you are interested in submitting your resume, or for more information about the opportunities at Leary, please e-mail our corporate human resources office.
W. H. Leary Company is an equal opportunity employer that provides a competitive work environment.
There are currently no positions available at this time. Please feel free to upload your resume for future opportunities.
Our Team Members Receive Comprehensive Benefits
Health and Wellness
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Low Employee Premiums
- Health Care FSA with Flex Debit Card
- Dependent Care FSA
- Critical Illness, Short/Long Term Disability
- Voluntary Accident Insurance (off-the-job coverage for accidental injuries)
- Life Insurance
- Wellness Program through Medical Insurance Provider
- Employee Assistance Program
- Holiday and Vacation Pay
- Flexible Work Environment
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Retirement planning support
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Certification courses for career advancement
- Strong support for individual department training
Corporate Social Responsibility
- Education of community sustainability opportunities
- Giving back financially through corporate-employee events
- Employee involvement
- Annual charity bags tournament
- Holiday ‘Letters to Santa’ fundraiser