FK IT Hot Melt Coating Head Solution
For E-Commerce Applications
The FK IT hot melt coating head can be used on product that require re-moist or pressure-sensitive glue application. This is most often this is used for E-Commerce applications. This gluing application can also be used with a tape application system to produce a silicone release liner solution.
The FK IT 25 / 50 / 75 coating heads ensure precise cut-off at high speeds and fast switching times (cycles). The gluing process is optimized using mask technology and a cost-effective and flexible adhesive application ensured.
- Negatively closing jetting elements for precise cut-off
- Mask technology for a precise and reproducible application pattern
- Adhesive viscosities: 100 – 10,000 mPas
- Speed, continuous coating: up to 250 m/min
- Speed, intermittent application: up to 150 m/min
- Compact design for easy integration
- CoolTouch insulation option
- Hot melt detection available with iTac IR
- Use Ro FK IT coating head for your Coating Head Solution needs
Leary’s Monet software integrates seamlessly with Robatech hot melt solutions. Simple setup is available with Robavis touch screen which loads directly onto Leary’s interface. Once hot melt valves are set up, see full operation on Monet screen as product is running.
Solutions For Your Industry
Leary solutions are offered to improve plant efficiencies, decrease setup time, increase uptime and lower product waste, regardless of machine type.