iQ Alerts instant production notices keep managers connected to floor operations and quickly identify risks to meeting production deadlines.
The increase in customer quality demands and the push for more efficient operations with faster turn-around times requires quick and accurate response time to production risks.
iQ Alerts Notifications
The iQ Alerts module of iQ Smart Services allows managers that aren’t often on the plant floor to monitor risks that may impede production deadlines. By sending user-determined notifications to any smart device, managers are alerted at the earliest occurrence of problems. Action may be taken, reducing downtime, waste, and helping meet production targets and maintain timelines.
These notifications can mitigate production impediments such as a machine shutdown, unresolved no match barcodes, setting changes or turning off the system’s alarms.
- Immediate notification of production and quality product risks
- Alerts via mobile device, tablet, smart watch or desktop
- Customizable alerts based on individual needs
- Immediate, re-occurring or emailed daily digest of production performance
- Ensure full usage of intended quality assurance
- Stay up-to-date on all production checkpoints
Alerts available include:
- Excessive machine downtime
- Increased shift spoilage
- Barcode no match
- Turned off alarms
- And more