MaQ+ Expandable Gluing and Detection Controller
The MaQ+ (plus) controller serves a growing market of plants looking to expand their gluing and / or quality assurance capabilities. The ease of controller expandability makes the MaQ+ the most cost-effective solution with minimal initial investment expenses and future flexibility for growth.
The MaQ+ comes standard as a base unit with three configuration choices; detection only, extrusion only, or combination extrusion and detection to produce 100% fit-for-use product.
This solution can be fully expanded to eight extrusion outputs and three detection inputs - the largest in this controller range. The MaQ+ is ideal for gluing and / or detection on folder gluers, folding machines, die-cutters, bag plants, tray former machines and more. This easy-to-use solution quickly and efficiently implements into your plants quality and productivity objectives. (Image shown with glue extrusion option)
- Available in Gluing, Detection or Combination configuration
- Up to 11 total I/O (3 detection inputs, 8 extrusion valves)
- Monet software interface
- Simple make ready set up times
- iQ Smart Services compatible
- 70+ detection options including barcode reading, glue and more
- Minimal hardware investment
- Expandable gluing module
Detection Only Configuration:
- Up to 3 detection inputs
- Component connections built-in to controller
- Over 70 detection options
- Machine shutdown or rejection options
Extrusion Only Configuration:
- Up to 8 extrusion outputs
- Extrusion module needed
- Glue Regulation compatible
- Tip Seal Technology
- Easily upgrade to detection
Solution Application Packages
Code Reading for Die Cutters
The MAQ detection configured solution with MonetÃ¢â€žÂ¢ OS is a cost-effective system that delivers seamless quality assurance on die cutters. Easily detect mixed sheet, blank sheet, wrong load and reverse load sheets to provide a vital check for unglued jobs. Detect quality issues early and upstream.
The system is easy to learn with MonetÃ¢€â„¢s simple setup and offers descriptive failure reason messages. The machine is stopped for any non-compliant sheets, allowing for easy removal of the sheet.
- Detection accuracy at 11,000 sheets/hour
- Machine shutdown, alarm and beacon for faulty product