High Pressure Pump with GRU
High Pressure CXU 110 Pump with GRU
The High Pressure glue feed system utilizes advanced glue feed technology via communication between the GRU, pump and controller for real time control of glue pressure.
Communication between the GRU, pump and controller allows for real time monitoring of glue pressure. Pressure requirements can be programmed and maintained throughout a wide speed range.
Used with our Array™ Series controllers and Quantum™ high speed glue valves, this regulation system gives you extremely accurate glue line volume control. Adaptability to a variety of glue requirements is an important component of this delivery system. The High Pressure Pump eliminates puddling, glue line variation, glue pattern drifting and maintains pressure continuity, creating a consistent glue line pattern.
The A-model requires Monet software version 2.9. The B-model requires Monet software version 2.8 with the current update.
- 9:1 pump
- Optional transducer to feed back actual pressure to the controller (Model 61A GRU)
- Glue viscosity range: 500 to 12,500 cps*
- Glue pressure range: 1-30 bar (14.5 to 435 psi)
- Closed-loop communication: GRU and controller maintain constant glue pressure
- Up to two additional 8-valve glue manifolds with feed hose
- Stainless steel manifold option for a 100% stainless steel feed system
Upgrade and Rebuild Kits:
Available as an upgrade kit to utilize an existing 2:1 or 5:1 GRU, the CXPP 110 replaces the original 4:1 or 9:1 pump. The new high performance pump shaft seals are designed to be long lasting and can be changed in the field in minutes, eliminating long downtimes and high costs for rebuilds.