LearyVIEW Print allows for 100% vision inspection at speeds of 400 m/min (1300 ft/min) and is capable of detecting print quality, missing copy and color quality.
LearyVIEW Print can be used as a regulatory compliance tool and as a way to gain new customers who require a spot or blanket check on the entire printed side of a carton. With optical character recognition (OCR) and Delta E color inspection, this technology creates the complete solution for the pharmaceutical, cosmetic, food and other industries where flawless print and registration are required.
LearyVIEW Print can be installed in-line, or a mobile version, allowing for seamless retrofitting to your existing folder gluer. Achieve impeccable carton quality for your customers and brand owners.
- Eye C Vision Technology Inspection
- 100% inspection for print quality defects up to 400 m/min (1,300 ft/min)
- Detects blemishes as small as 0.4 mm (1/64 in)
- 4K or 8K option based on resolution and speed needs
- Simple operator setup
- Remote monitoring capability
- Carton tracking for rejection
- In-line retrofit solution to most existing folder gluers
- Seamless retro-fitting to multiple machines with mobile solution
- Ideal industries include pharmaceutical, cosmetic, and tobacco
Leary utilizes EyeC vision technology for the most user-friendly, fast, and advanced solutions to identify errors and print defects before they generate losses. The Leary and EyeC partnership provides the folding carton industry with the most precise in-line inspection system from the first artwork file to the finished product. Delta E color inspection capability detects color variations within a sector. PDF comparator to verify print to the original artwork. Automatic setup from enriched prepress PDF.