LearyVIEW Print allows for 100% vision inspection at speeds of 400 m/min (1300 ft/min) and is capable of detecting print quality, missing copy and color quality.
LearyVIEW Print can be used as a regulatory compliance tool and as a way to gain new customers who require a spot or blanket check on the entire printed side of a carton. With optical character recognition (OCR) and Delta E color inspection, this technology creates the complete solution for the pharmaceutical, cosmetic, food and other industries where flawless print and registration are required.
LearyVIEW Print can be installed in-line, or a mobile version, allowing for seamless retrofitting to your existing folder gluer. Achieve impeccable carton quality for your customers and brand owners.
- Eye C Vision Technology Inspection
- 100% inspection for print quality defects up to 400 m/min (1,300 ft/min)
- Detects blemishes as small as 0.4 mm (1/64 in)
- 4K or 8K option based on resolution and speed needs
- Simple operator setup
- Remote monitoring capability
- Carton tracking for rejection
- In-line retrofit solution to most existing folder gluers
- Seamless retro-fitting to multiple machines with mobile solution
- Ideal industries include pharmaceutical, cosmetic, and tobacco
Leary utilizes EyeC vision technology for the most user-friendly, fast, and advanced solutions to identify errors and print defects before they generate losses. The Leary and EyeC partnership provides the folding carton industry with the most precise in-line inspection system from the first artwork file to the finished product. Delta E color inspection capability detects color variations within a sector. PDF comparator to verify print to the original artwork. Automatic setup from enriched prepress PDF.
Solutions For Your Industry
Leary solutions are offered to improve plant efficiencies, decrease setup time, increase uptime and lower product waste, regardless of machine type.