Leary's Pharmacode reader and quality assurance system will protect against mixed copy, check for the absence and presence of color, measure print-to-cut registration in both the in-line direction and the cross machine direction. The scanner will read expanded Pharmacode at 900 m/min with print-to-cut accuracy of up to (+/-) .1mm (.004 in).
The color bar sequence and print-to-cut values are master learned with the touch of a button or they may be manually entered. Our MAQ, LS-4 or LS-916 controllers, when integrated, allow you to see real-time passed or failed code values.
The Pharmacode / Print-to-Cut solution is available in three bracket configurations. One option is suitable for applications where space is limited. The second option is specific to a Bobst gluer and the third option is a sword style guide which replaces the pre-break device on your gluer.
- Mixed copy detection
- Absence and presence of color
- Expanded (1-2-3) Pharmacode detection up to 900 m/min. True Pharmacode (0-1-2) up to 450 m/min
- True Pharmacode (0-1-2) up to 450 m/min
- Measures print-to-cut, cut length and cross length
- Print-to-cut accuracy of up to (+/-) .1mm (.004 in) at 600 m/min
- High speed RGB LED sensor for accurate color detection
- Bar sequence and print-to-cut values may be learned or manually entered
- Real-time display of scanned Pharmacodes
- Available in three configurations based on gluer