The increase in customer quality demands and the push for more efficient operations with faster turn-around times requires quick and accurate response time to production risks.
The iQ Alerts module of iQ Smart Services, allows managers, that aren’t often on the plant floor, to monitor risks that may impede production deadlines. By sending user-determined notifications to any smart device, managers are alerted at the earliest occurrence of problem. Action may be taken, reducing downtime, waste, and helping meet production targets and maintain timelines.
These notifications can mitigate production impediments such as a machine shutdown, unresolved no match barcodes, setting changes or turning off the system’s alarms.
- Immediate notification of production and quality product risks
- Alerts via mobile device, tablet, smart watch or desktop
- Customizable alerts based on individual needs
- Immediate, re-occuring or emailed daily digest of production performance
- Excessive machine downtime
- Increased shift spoilage
- Barcode no match
- Turned off alarms
- And more