MICRO Four Channel Controller
MIQRO™ Extrusion Controller
The new Leary MIQRO™ is a cost effective, 4 channel extrusion controller capable of driving high power valves including Quantum™ high speed, cold glue valves. It has versatile glue pattern options and many advanced features previously only available in Leary’s larger LS-4 and LS-916 series controllers.
The multi-language MIQRO™ controller delivers pattern accuracy at +/- 1mm up to 600m/min, and is suitable for a wide range of gluing applications including Folding Carton, Print Finishing, Corrugated Box and Web Offset.
The simple button layout and easy-to-read backlit display of the MIQRO™ allows the user to quickly and easily set new jobs, adjust parameters and view production information.
- 4 channels / 4 valve outputs
- 4 patterns per channel
- Each pattern output can lay down a line
- 1 trigger input per channel
- Suitable for use with Leary's Jet™ and Quantum™ valves
- Suitable for use with all Robatech hotmelt valves, excluding SpeedStar
- Efficiently designed controller interface
- Meets all EMC, RoHS and CE Requirements